A VAT-free invoice for export is not issued automatically. You can purchase without VAT for export to the EU (according to the Act of the Czech Republic of April 1, 2004 No. 235/2004 Coll. on VAT) by following the rules an regulations below:
1. register in the Eshop.
2. send a request for invoicing without VAT to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, together with a copy of the certificate proving the company's registration with the relevant tax office.
3. after verification of your VAT identification number in the VIES system and confirmation (by e-mail), an invoice without VAT will be issued for your registration.
4. invoicing without VAT shall only apply to approved registrations and future orders.
5. after logging in to the Eshop, the price without VAT will be invoiced in the last step of the order.
6. payment methods:
7. for VAT payers only.
8. issued invoices cannot be changed.
9. we do not refund value added tax.
10. we only ship goods to the EU country where the invoice was issued.